Thursday, January 1, 2009

Coastal Scents makeup palettes

Im going to be reviewing the Coastal Scents makeup palettes in the next 3 posts. I was on the internet and i kept reading and hearing about their 88 makeup palette that is sold for very cheap off the coastal scents website. I went on to their website ( www.coastalscents.com ) and promptly ordered a good 8 products from their website. I will post reviews on them as soon as possible, but for now, i will just be reviewing the palettes. I had previously never heard of this brand because it has not arrived in Singapore. I think they do their business mainly over the internet.



As i said, this blog does not only review body/face products, i also do makeup products, just that i haven't really started on them yet.



I would like to praise Coastal Scents for it's efficient service, easy ordering and fast delivery. I received my items in 3 days and 2 free samples! And all this for a really low price! I ordered them and had my cousin bring it over to me from America. I don't know how expensive shipping would be from there to Singapore, but i doubt it's going to be cheap. Anyhow, i'm still really glad i managed to get these products. The palettes were smaller than i expected, but i still have yet to see the colour playout.




Stay tuned for the reviews coming right up!

No comments: