Saturday, May 17, 2008

~H2O+ Purifying Seaweed Shower Therapy




Given description:
Gentle fruit acids and seagrass extract help eliminate skin aging dead cells and impurities, leaving skin refreshed and smooth. Nutrient intense kep extract and sandalwood oil deliver penetrating moisture. Enriched with natural cucumber extract to soothe and soften.

-Helps Eliminate Skin Aging Dead Cells & Impurities
-Leaves Skin Refreshed & Smooth
-Instantly Restores Luster, Tone & Suppleness To Dehydrated Skin
-Enriched With Natural Cucumber Extract To Soothe & Soften
-Contains Seaweed, Seagrass And Kelp





Honestly, that really is the colour of the gel. I find it really horrible, like a murky yucky green.



When i first used it, i squeezed the shower gel onto my palm and i was wondering why it looked so icky and when you tilt your hand it doesn't flow down your palm, it slides down. It has the consistency of hair conditioner. However when you smooth it on your body it glides on, so the consistency isn't bad. I really dislike the smell however.



I thought it was rather smelly when i first used it, but then i got used to it so i didn't mind the smell that much. However, as the days go by, it seems to smell worse and worse. I don't know why.


I wouldn't recommend this product. I didn't much change in the smoothness of my skin so there really is nothing remarkable. Some other shower gels i've used don't really have much effect either on my skin, but they do smell so much better.


Retails at USD 14.50, not cheap for a shower gel. I got this in Marshalls in New York, so im not sure if there are H20 boutiques in Singapore.

Rating: ♥♥ I've come across a lot better shower gels, and for the price, you can definitely get better ones.

No comments: