Saturday, May 10, 2008

My first ever post

Welcome all readers out there to www.be-bodylicious.blogspot.com !


I've had this passion for body and face products, and after trying out so many, i've decided to share my expertise and knowledge on the products i've used with all of you out there.

Note that this blog is not a blogshop, therefore do not query me on whether im selling a particular product or not. ALL products are not for sale. This blog is strictly for product reviews only.


I realise that sometimes, you might buy a certain product due to attractive packaging, promised results and etc. But it is often after you've bought it do you find out that it actually doesn't work or doesn't suit your skin very well. Some products can cause very adverse reactions to those with sensitive skins. However, there are a few jewels in the market that im here to source out for you.



I have got some very good recommendations for all of you, but we will come to that in the future posts. I review face and body products, makeup and perfume included.



I will try my very best to provide you with as much information about the product as possible. I hope you do not mind if my photos show half-used products, because i normally use the product over 2 weeks or more before giving you a review, to be fair.




But for now, i hope you sit back, relax, and enjoy my blog! :)

No comments: