Thursday, May 29, 2008

L'Oreal UV Perfect Advanced Fluid Protector




Given Description:
Advanced UVB/UVA protection - Enriched with Mexoryl SX and Mexoryl XL with proven effecicacy on UVB as well as UVA rays, UV Perfect acts as a complete protecting shield to protect the skin from all pigmentation process in the immediate and in the long term.

Pollution anti-adhesion action - UV Perfect is enriched with a natural detoxifier, Detoxyl, to prevent atmospherical pollutants to fix on the skin, and to detoxify skin cells for an anti dullness action.

Anti-free radical action - to protect and to help the skin to recover its normal functions, UV Perfect contains Nympheline, water lily extract, with powerful action against free radicals, main cause of skin's cell damage and premature ageing.

Especially made to prevent the appearance of brown spots, skin darkening and premature skin-ageing.




Let me tell you people, this product, to put it frankly, sucks.


There are 3 types of this product, purple, beige and white. I used the white one, which was supposed to blend to a transparant finish. The fluid came out watery, so i was expecting a smooth blend. I was horribly mistaken. Not only was this difficult to blend and hard to absorb by my skin, it left my skin sticky and really white!! And when i mean white i don't mean the nice translucent type of white that everyone wants. I mean the type of white that looks like you put on a foundation that is too light for your face and you didn't even blend it in! Thats the type of white im talking about.



I felt really self conscious when i left the house, and one of my friends even asked me why i looked so pale.


OF course i refused to tell him why.



Anyway, it was really sticky as well. Felt like sweat and grime and made my face really oily as well. Even after blotting it with a tissue, my hair kept sticking onto my face whenever the wind blew, and of course, made my hair sticky as well.

It said on the back "Perfectly hydrated all day long, skin feels soft, smooth, ready for make-up".


I don't think so. It does not make your face soft, nor does it make it smooth and if it's not smooth, it's definitely not ready for makeup!


I would advise you all NOT to buy this product. Gave me a hard time and made me look like a chinese opera extra.



Rating: Zero hearts. Thats how bad it is.

No comments: