Sunday, March 22, 2009

L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Sorbet Body Cream



Given Description:
Enriched with moisturizing lemon, this splendid body cream softens and awakens skin. Its light and pleasing texture provides a refreshing and cooling sensation, leaving skin feeling smooth and delicately perfumed with the sparkling scent of citrus and verbena.

Smooth onto moist or dry and clean skin.

Quoted from L'Occitane.com.sg website




When i sampled this at the L'Occitane shop, i was quite pleased with the texture of the cream so i bought this. And furthermore, since this is a sorbet and not a heavy cream, it's perfect for Singapore's hot and humid weather.



The refreshing scent of the cream ( i like the verbena range a lot, especially the body wash) also freshens you up.




One thing i really like about this cream is it absorbs really quickly, and is not greasy at all, so i've started putting on body cream after my showers. Normally, i don't do that because most of the body moisturizing creams i have are quite thick and a little bit greasy so i hate to walk around feeling so sticky you know? With those type of heavy creams, i save them for just before bedtime, so that i can tuck into bed with my air conditioner blowing and not feel sticky.








With a protective seal. I like this, because then you don't have to worry so much about keeping the cream unused for some time before finally opening it. (that doesn't mean you should leave the product unused for too long though! Most products have an expiry date)





I also noticed that my hands feel rather sticky with this on. I can't explain it, it feels perfectly fine on the rest of my body but on my hands it feels sticky. Hmm? I tend to wash my hands after using this cream. And the scent smells a bit artificial when applied in large amounts. Again, i can't explain why.



Costs i think $55-$60? Can't remember the price.


Anyway, if you like light, non-greasy creams, then this is for you. Overall, a not-bad cream. If only the sticky hands and artificial smell didn't occur..




Rating: ♥♥♥

2 comments:

kelse said...

mmm i love this brand x

Yours truly said...

yeah me too.total adoration ;]