Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kiehl's Nymphaea Alba UV Shield sunblock


Given description :
ENLARGE PICTURE TO VIEW DESCRIPTION ON PRODUCT




Hmm strange thing is, this product is apparently sold only in Asia. I guess the tropical climate and humid weather explains why though. This product is an extremely lightweight and oil free sunblock formulated for oily skins and the hot weather. with such humid conditions, we don't need another sunblock that clogs up the skin do we?




I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS PRODUCT. I have not found a sunblock thats better than this to be honest. When i used this for the first time, i didn't expect the sunblock to be well, so watery. It's not diluted don't worry, thats just the way it is. The watery texture ensures that the sunblock is light and weightless and it does make my face looks a little more translucent white. Thats good though! By translucent white i don't mean the white thick residue that most sunblocks leave. This one doesn't, and it gets absorbed really quickly into my skin as well.




I love this as it doesn't make my skin feel oily. I hate sunblocks or products that cause my face to be oily, my skin is already oily as it is and i don't want it to be any oilier. this is great and lasts through sweat and the hot weather.



I can't remember the price, i think it's about SGD $54? It's not cheap definitely, and the bottle is small. But with the watery texture, you don't need much for your whole face and so this product does last a long time. Plus, the small bottle makes it easy to pack cos it takes up so little space!




Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ ABSOLUTE FAVE!

No comments: