Friday, October 2, 2009

Benefit 'Bathina Getting Steamy' bath wash



Given descriptionL
Bathina's steamy bath time treat, Getting' Steamy moisturises and conditions the skin with the flirtatious Bathina fragrance. Add a little of this pink pearlescent wash to your bath for smooth, silky bubbles. 480ml.




I bring you another product by Benefit, the Bathina Getting Steamy bath wash. When i mean bath wash, i mean stuff you pour into the bathtub when you want to take a bath (not a shower).

I love most of the products by Benefit, products like 'You Rebel-lite' tinted moisturizing cream and 'Girl-About Town' face primer. I love the face primer, the best i've used so far. But i have also encountered products i disliked, such as the eye-bright pencil which is pretty useless and absolutely not worth it.

This product joins my list of favourites. The wash is peachy golden in colour, and smells great. I just love the scent. I used it as a body wash before, and a little bit goes a long way. As a bath wash, it smells absolutely heavenly swirled into steaming hot bath water.


One thing im not sure about is if Benefit still sells it. I recently checked the website out and i couldn't find it at all. Hmm?


Rating: ♥♥♥♥

No comments: