Saturday, October 11, 2008

* Garnier Light complete whitening and protecting moisturizer

I am unable to provide you with a picture of the product, however i can still continue with my review ;)




The reason i bought this product was because i saw that this was SPF30. I don't know why, maybe it's just me, but i feel that SPF 30 is better than SPF 15. The higher the SPF, the better. I know it may not be true, and people use products with higher SPF if they do sports or are out in the sun very often, which is not me at all. Maybe it's just psychological thinking, that i feel more protected when i use a product with higher SPF. however, no harm in thinking so, the bottom line is to use a product with SPF and you should be fine.




I really loved this when i started using it. This sunblock was so much better than my previous one (a neutrogena one). The texture of this product is really really light, which is great because i don't like to start off a day in school looking brighter than the sun with that oily sheen on my face that some sunblock products just give. This product absorbs quickly, and has a light, citrusy lemon scent. Not too overpowering though.





This is really cheap too, costing less than $15 (if i remember correctly), and you should be able to get this at Watsons or Guardian.




Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥ Really like this.

No comments: