Wednesday, October 8, 2008

sorry.

Sorry for such a lengthy hiatus due to many factors. I had my EOY exams recently so i had no time to come and post. Also, i had eczema on my face (yes i know, the horrors!). At first, i thought it was some allergic reaction to a sunblock product, but then i went to the Doctor's and found out that it was eczema. A real bummer, because if it's an allergic reaction it won't be for life but eczema? Eczema is for life.


The eczema wasn't caused by any product (THANKFULLY), but because of dustmites. I don't know whether to be happy or sad with my condition, because dustmites are everywhere and if i have such a high allergy to them, i can get the eczema flare up anytime, which sucks.



Ahh well, at least i can still use products. Thats one comfort. So im going to be posting soon, maybe even now, so yup, look forward for more updates! I have soooo many products to review, so i just want to make time to do what i love doing best, trying them out. :)


stay tuned :)

No comments: